Last Updated: January 30, 2013
This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, email services and social networking features, that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. This Site also may include other features, such as personalized home pages and email services, that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, including content that contains advertising or links to third parties or their products or services;
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing purposes, any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages (i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site and/or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
We may, although we are not obligated to, monitor any discussion forums, blogs, photo- or video-sharing pages, or other areas of the Site through which you can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times, in our sole discretion, to screen content submitted by users and to edit, move, delete, and/or refuse to accept any content that in our judgment violates our Terms of Service (including these Community Rules) or is otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. reserve the right to deny access to the Site or any features of the Site to anyone who violates these Community Rules or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
2 hour ago 10:54 p.m.
Temple Wildcat named to Subway Super Team for second straight year
2 hour ago 11:36 p.m.
Hubbard woman scammed out of thousands of dollars by man posing as soldier
3 hour ago 10:03 p.m.
Prisoner who escaped, stole van captured
Combat Marine Outdoors Gala
7 hour ago 6:46 p.m.
Affidavit claims Central Texas teen punched by deputy struck first
7 hour ago 6:47 p.m.
Temple High School Air Force ROTC receives major award
Temple HS Air Force ROTC Receives Major Award
9 hour ago 4:49 p.m.
Four people apply to replace Wilbert Austin on Waco City Council
9 hour ago 4:12 p.m.
Texas prepares to pass new abortion restrictions
8 hour ago 5:16 p.m.
TIMELINE: Greg Kelley case
11 hour ago 2:47 p.m.
Rancier Ave. lane closures expected
11 hour ago 2:19 p.m.
Texas passes bill allowing donations to help analyze rape kits
11 hour ago 2:13 p.m.
Texas Legislature passes bill letting first responders carry guns
11 hour ago 2:05 p.m.
Beach water bacteria: how to stay safe on Texas beaches this summer
Beach water bacteria: how to stay safe on Texas beaches during the summer
11 hour ago 2:02 p.m.
Phoenix Comicon suspect booked for attempted murder, held on $1M bond
Police: Phoenix Comicon gunman planned attack on officers
10 hour ago 3:42 p.m.
Fiber optic issue shuts down emergency phone lines in Lampasas
12 hour ago 1:23 p.m.
Verify: This '13-pound' Texas bullfrog will make you do a double take
13 hour ago 12:47 p.m.
Construction shuts down Belton roadway through June