The 2018 primary election will be held in early March. This page offers links to all the information you will need to register to vote and find your polling place. Scroll down to find voting information for your county.
When is the primary election?
March 6, 2018
When does early voting begin?
February 20 – March 2
Not registered to vote? Click here.
The last day to register to vote is February 5, 2018
What about early voting by mail?
Registered voters can apply for a ballot-by-mail for early voting.
To be eligible to vote early by mail, voters need the following requirements:
- be 65 years or older
- be disabled
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible
The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is Feb. 23, 2018. The deadline for you to return your ballot by mail is election day.
COUNTY BY COUNTY LIST
The list below is broken down by county for Central Texans to find out what’s on their ballot and their polling locations, including in-person early voting locations, for the May primaries.
- Notice of Republican Primary Election
- Notice of Democratic Primary Election
- Click here for polling locations