Gas Leak Causes Woodway School to Briefly Evacuated

(KCEN) -- Woodgate Intermediate School in Woodway was evacuated Wednesday morning after there was a report of a gas leak.

A lawnmower hit a gas line at the school and created the gas leak.

The gas line was shut off and students were able to return back to the building.

School officials have reported that students were able to resume classes as normal.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment