Additional road closures for the 2017 Bloomin' Temple Festival were announced Thursday.
The event, which will be held near E. Central Avenue and 4th Street in downtown Temple April 28-29, will shut down several streets beginning ahead of time.
Starting Monday, April 24 at 6:00 a.m.
- East Central Avenue and South 4th Street will be partially blocked. The intersection will still be open for traffic going north and south.
- The Intersection of East Central Avenue and South 6th Street will be totally closed.
- The Intersection of East Avenue A and South 6th Street will be partially blocked, with the intersection still open for east and westbound drivers.
(The above roads are scheduled to reopen at 8 a.m. on May 3)
Starting Thursday, April 27 at 6:00 a.m.
- East Central Avenue at S. 2nd Street will be partially closed, with the intersection open to north and southbound drivers.
- East Avenue A will close completely halfway between 2nd Street and 4th Street
Starting Friday, April 28 at 6:00 a.m.
- 4th Street at E. Adams Avenue will be completely shut down. The barricade will only be moved for people who need to access the Bell County Annex before noon.
- East Central Avenue and South 4th Street will be partially blocked to allow north and south traffic only before closing entirely at noon.
- Avenue A at Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive will be closed all day.
- 6th Street at Avenue B will be partially blocked, allowing for east and westbound traffic only
(The above roads are scheduled to reopen at 8 a.m. on May 1)
For the latest updates, click here.
© 2017 KCEN-TV