Smoke Causes Temple School to Evacuate

(KCEN) -- A malfunctioning milk cooler had Temple Firefighters rushing to a Temple school late Tuesday morning.

It happened at Raye-Allen Elementary around 11:30 a.m.

The students were already out of the building by the time the fire department got there.

Electrical problems in the cooler caused a burning smell and a school employee called 911.

There wasn't any smoke visible when responders got there Students were let back in by noon.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories