A fire broke out around 3:40 this morning; it involved a two story single apartment that was used for storage.
Officials said there was no water source for 2 and half miles, so they had to call in volunteer firefighters to bring additional water.
Propane tanks and live ammo complicated the situation.
Firefighters were forced to take cover for about five minutes while the ammo went off before they could continue.
The roof collapsed and firefighters had to wait for a bulldozer to clear the debris before they could attempt to extinguish the fire.
The owner lives next door and she believes the fireplace caused the fire since she used it the day before.
The apartment was destroyed.
No one was inside and no one was hurt.