(KCEN) -- Christmas is ruined for a Killeen family after a fire breaks out in their home.
Killeen Fire Department was only a couple a streets over when they got the call.
They tell me that the flames were so severe that they used a hose, spraying 500 gallons of water a minute.
Luckily, no one was badly injured.
One woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Killeen Fire Department managed to get the home owners truck out of the way.
The vehicle had only cosmetic damage.
Right now we don't know the cause, but an investigator was sent to the house to find out more information.
The home owner, Roland Wormham, says he doesn't know what started the fire, but if he had to put money on it, it could have been the space heater he had running in the garage.
"Traditionally Christmas has always been in this house. And now my grand kids well not going to have much of a Christmas," says Wormham.
Now Roland, explained to me that he just started a new job last Monday.
And the home insurance he had, has just ran out.
The Red Cross has reached out to Roland, but if you would like to help you can contact the Killeen Red Cross who are accepting donations at (254) 200-4400.
Reporter: Jordan Bontke firstname.lastname@example.org