A Rogers turkey farm lost its barn to a fire early Thursday morning.
A fire broke out at 14480 Knob Hill Rd. at 3:30 a.m. Four nearby volunteer fire depts responded including Rogers, Little River-Academy, Bartlett and Holland.
No people or animals were injured in the fire. The barn had been emptied of its turkeys the day before to make way for a large shipment.
But the barn itself is a total loss. The aluminum roof collapsed before firefighter's eyes. They quickly worked to make sure the fire did not spread to full propane tanks nearby. Firefighters say there could be a slight grassfire risk, so they stuck around for most of the morning to monitor potential hot spots.