(KCEN) -- There is new information on a fire that killed two Bryan fire fighters and wounded two others.
Investigators now say the blaze was sparked by a electrical cord and is being called accidental.
That cord was connected to a fan.
But fire investigators aren't sure if the appliance was actually turned on.
Meantime the two fire crew members that were injured were able to stand up and walk a few steps yesterday in the Galveston hospital where they're being treated.
Bryan Fire Department Chief Randy McGregor said, "They were still a little bit groggy and such but they had smiles on their faces and we certainly saw their faces light up when everybody cheered and they got to see family members right up close."
McGregor made it very clear that both members of the fire crew have a very long road to recovery.