HARRISON CHARTER TOWNSHIP, Mich. — President Donald Trump’s 74th birthday will be celebrated with a boat parade in southeastern Michigan.
The Michigan Conservative Coalition and Michigan Trump Republicans 2020 are hosting the “Make American Great Again” parade Saturday, June 13.
The Detroit Free Press reports that it will start at MacRay Harbor marina in Macomb County’s Harrison Township and end near the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit.
Michigan Conservative Coalition spokesman Matt Seely said to the Freep between the few Facebook event pages, organizers are expecting about 1,000 people to participate. About three seaplanes, one helicopter and several drones are anticipated to join the parade.
There will also be a parade on land of cars. The parade on land will begin when the boats depart.
People interested in participating are asked to RSVP on the event’s Facebook page.
Trump’s actual birthday is June 14.
13 ON YOUR SIDE contributed to this reporting.
MORE on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Boat parade supports President Trump from Norfolk
- Trump aims to resume campaign rallies soon
- Mitt Romney is 1st Republican senator to join protest
- When protesters cry 'defund the police,' what does it mean?
- Officials urge Floyd protesters to get tested for coronavirus
- Trump boat parade sets sail in Tampa Bay-area waters
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.