TEMPLE, Texas — Spare Time Texas will open their Temple and Pflugerville locations Friday after more than two months of closure due to COVID-19.
"Our focus remains firmly on providing great food, fun and drinks for friends, families and companies, and we will do just that," Spare Time Texas said. "But with an enhanced laser-focus on safety for team members and guests in the new times we find ourselves in."
Spare Time Texas will only open their bowling, dining and bar operations during phase one of reopening.
They plan to open the arcade and laser tag areas soon.
Spare Time Texas said they have spent their time during closure getting ready for opening day by doing the following:
- All staff have completed comprehensive COVID-19 training
- All staff are temperature checked daily prior to starting their shift
- Completely sanitized the entire center and everything in it
- Stocked up on sanitizers to be used in all areas of our centers
- Implemented social distancing protocols throughout the centers
- Transitioned to a cashless environment
- Upgraded our transaction systems to allow for reduced touchpoints
- Developed Curbside Delivery for meal kits and to-go food & drink orders
- Kept team members working and paid throughout this closure
- Decided not to offer summer bowling clubs or leagues
- Completed maintenance projects throughout the centers.
"We can’t wait to see you again, and show you our scrubbed, sanitized and sparkling centers! Like us, we know you may be itching for some great food and fun, and as always, we are here to serve it up to you and those you hold dear," Spare Time Texas said.
Also on KCENTV.com: