ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — As other restaurant chains search for healthier appetizing alternatives, Dunkin’ is going in a more delicious direction. The company best known for its doughnuts is frying up a new snack to freshen up its menu.
The Snackin’ Bacon is a sleeve packed with eight sizzling slices of bacon that are sprinkled with sweet black pepper seasoning.
Dunkin’ said in a news release it’s a satisfying snack for on-the-go customers who are tired of “typical snacking choices.”
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida hospital worker accused of sucking on sleeping patient's toes
- Kobe Bryant handprints, other memorabilia up for auction
- Scientists discover car-sized 'mini-moon' circling Earth
- Cancer medication, beads of courage stolen from family
- California police searching for stolen car with casket and body inside
- VERIFY: Fact-checking President Trump's coronavirus press conference
- Skyway 10K guide: Everything you need to know to race
FREE 10NEWS APP: