CLEVELAND, OH — 'Tis the season for potholes! Just like clockwork every year, Amazon launches a series of sales tied specifically to pothole season in April — when the snow has (hopefully) melted for most parts of the U.S. and those cracks and road craters are everywhere.
While the third week of April generally brings the tire sales and some nice rim reductions, the deal we always see that gets me excited is tied to a second set of eyes on the road - and a way to even hold other drivers accountable.
You've likely seen dash cams inside cabs, Uber vehicles, hired limos and in the hands of many other smart drivers on the road. These tiny cameras can capture any collision, vandal or issue on the road and in parking lots.
For pothole claims against the city or to provide the requisite information to insurance (to prove you didn't accidentally park a curb parking or drive too close to an obstruction), a dashcam is key.
The top Spring 2018 deal just dropped online on Amazon. Click the play button to see the tests.
- New and improved dashcam that just launched captures 1080p HD video on the go
- Night Vision infrared technology works for you in the dark
- G Sensor and emergency recording can capture accidents as they happen
- Vivid HD recording can capture drivers' feature and vehicle license plates
- Parking motion sensor can help deter hit-and-runs
- Emergency recording and parking protection detects abnormal movement and activates
- Comes with safety suction cup accessories and DC car adapter
- 18-month warranty and 30-day money back guarantee
- Ideal for pothole season and bad weather drives
- Works well during rain, snow and sleet
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.