Thirty men were arrested for soliciting prostitutes in two stings done in early February by the Bell County Sheriff's Office with the assistance of the Temple Police Department, authorities announced Thursday.
Three of the men arrested were in the country illegally. The Bell County Sheriff's Office identified them as Luis Lopez-Gomez, Jose Luna-Gonzalez, and Erasmo Maya.
Four of the men were soldiers stationed on Fort Hood. They were identified by law enforcement as Tyler Willison, Richard Swanson, Andrew Kuhn, and Ralph Phelan.
Willison, the Sheriff said, had a knife, six strands of rope, duct tape and a body bag. One deputy said in the press conference Willison may have had a bonding fetish.
The stings were done at two different Temple hotels and on two different days -- Feb. 1 and Feb. 6. Fifteen men were caught in each sting. Four Temple Police Officers worked alongside the Bell County Sheriff's Deputies to capture all 30 men.
Below is a full list of names of those arrested.
Busted Feb. 2:
- Marcus Brown of Temple
- (Still in custody Thursday for possession of a controlled substance)
- Christopher Colwell of Salado
- Travis Hunt of Temple
- Andrew Kuhn of Fort Hood
- William McDonald of Belton
- Jose Moreno of Killeen
- Nathan Murray of Temple
- Ralph Phelan of Fort Hood
- Barron Ramsey of Temple
- Dartagnan Seay of Temple
- Kenneth Solack of Kempner
- Richard Swanson of Killeen/Fort Hood
- Tyler Willison of Lipan/Fort Hood
- Toby Culp of Temple
- James Gattison of Killeen
Busted Feb. 6:
- Frank Ceballos of Copperas Cove
- Fernando Gomez of Temple (Investigators said he had a gun)
- Joseph Holland of Chilton
- Zeb Johnson of Temple
- Brandon Lemus of Temple
- Luis Lopez-Gomez, who was residing in Harker Heights
- Jose Luna-Gonzalez, who was residing in Waco
- Robert Martinez of Temple
- Erasmo Maya, who was residing in Belton
- Brandon McMeen of Temple
- Luis Rivas of Morgan's Point Resort
- Conrad Rodgers of Temple
- Ernest Soto of Temple
- Austin Woodward of Briggs
- Clinton Young of Belton