LEXINGTON, S.C. — At noon Monday, Lexington Town Hall will restrict public access to the building and will conduct business through alternate means for the next two weeks. The public access closure will be re-evaluated on a weekly basis.
All events scheduled for March at the Icehouse Amphitheater have been postponed until further notice.
Anyone who needs to make an in-person payment will need to do so through the drop box or the drive-through pneumatic tube on the right side of Town Hall located at 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
Following is a list of contact information the public can use to still conduct business with the Town.
- General Inquiries & Customer Service: (803) 951-4630 firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks & Sanitation
- General Inquiries & Parks Customer Service: (803) 359-1027 email@example.com
Planning Building & Technology
- Non-emergency calls: (803) 785-8350
Streets & Transportation
- Traffic signal issues: (803) 359-6260
- Transportation & street concerns: (803) 358-7273 firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiries & Utilities Customer Service: (803) 359-2434
- Backflow concerns: (803) 951-4651 email@example.com
- Grease trap and sewer inspections: (803) 808-4215 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintenance Superintendent: (803) 358-1547 email@example.com
- Water issues: (803) 359-8610 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water & sewer concerns: (803) 359-2434 email@example.com
- Water & sewer quotes: (803) 951-4646 firstname.lastname@example.org