LEXINGTON, S.C. — At noon Monday, Lexington Town Hall will restrict public access to the building and will conduct business through alternate means for the next two weeks. The public access closure will be re-evaluated on a weekly basis.
All events scheduled for March at the Icehouse Amphitheater have been postponed until further notice.
Anyone who needs to make an in-person payment will need to do so through the drop box or the drive-through pneumatic tube on the right side of Town Hall located at 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
Following is a list of contact information the public can use to still conduct business with the Town.
- General Inquiries & Customer Service: (803) 951-4630 email@example.com
Parks & Sanitation
- General Inquiries & Parks Customer Service: (803) 359-1027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Building & Technology
- Non-emergency calls: (803) 785-8350
Streets & Transportation
- Traffic signal issues: (803) 359-6260
- Transportation & street concerns: (803) 358-7273 email@example.com
- General Inquiries & Utilities Customer Service: (803) 359-2434
- Backflow concerns: (803) 951-4651 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grease trap and sewer inspections: (803) 808-4215 email@example.com
- Maintenance Superintendent: (803) 358-1547 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water issues: (803) 359-8610 email@example.com
- Water & sewer concerns: (803) 359-2434 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water & sewer quotes: (803) 951-4646 email@example.com