HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — A new COVID-19 vaccine clinic has just opened in Huntersville.
The new clinic is located at 17220 Northcross Drive, Suite 110, and has the ability to accommodate up to 500 appointments per day, based on supplies. The new clinic will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Vaccinations are only available by appointment.
This is Novant's third full-time vaccination clinic in Charlotte, including locations on East Independence Boulevard and Freedom Drive. All three clinics are open Monday through Friday.
Novant Health offered the following tips for patients scheduling their appointment to speed up the process:
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their appointment
- Patients should wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm
- Masks are required to cover the nose and mouth at all times while inside the clinic. Masks will be provided to people who don't have one
- Expect to remain at the clinic 15-30 minutes for observation
- Do not come to the clinic if you're experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- One support person is allowed per patient. That person will need to wear a mask while in the clinic.
Have a relative or friend in another state and want to know when they can get vaccinated? Visit NBC News' Plan Your Vaccine site to find out about each state's vaccine rollout plan.