PORTLAND, Ore. — Multnomah County Health Officer Dr. Jennifer Vines spoke to KGW about what the county health department is doing to prepare for potential coronavirus cases.
In the interview, Vines answered the following questions:
- What is Multnomah County doing to prepare for any potential coronavirus cases?
- Is Multnomah County Health prepared to deal with coronavirus cases if we have any?
- What role do local medical providers and hospitals play in the plan?
- What role does the County Health Department play in planning for potential coronavirus cases?
- What questions has the County Health Department received from the public regarding coronavirus?
- What is the biggest misconception floating out in the public about coronavirus?