CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Police Department has located an endangered missing person after issuing an alert for a Cleveland woman, Sunday evening.
25-year-old Briana Spain was located safely after last being seen at her home in the 11900 block of Scotland Avenue in Cleveland on Friday, May 7. Her family was concerned for her well being due to potential mental health issues.
A detailed description or a potential location were not provided by police at the time of her disappearance. .
Anyone with any information on Briana or her whereabouts was urged to contact the Cleveland Police Department at 216-621-1234.
Stay with 3News for additional updates as they become available.
More News Headlines:
- RELATED: More Jerusalem clashes on eve of contentious Israeli parade
- RELATED: From Crew SC to Columbus SC: team set to reveal new name, logo in rebrand
- RELATED: 6 victims in shooting at Colorado Springs birthday party, suspected gunman takes own life
- RELATED: New legislation introduced to fight robocalls after Americans lost nearly $20 billion to phone scammers in 2020
- RELATED: Cyberattack on US pipeline is linked to criminal gang
- RELATED: Fauci says masks could become seasonal after coronavirus pandemic
- RELATED: Medina Spirit could lose Kentucky Derby win; track bans Baffert after failed postrace drug test
- RELATED: House GOP leader says he backs ousting Cheney from No. 3 job
- RELATED: Tearful reunions mark second Mother's Day under pandemic
- RELATED: 82% of Americans want paid maternity leave
- RELATED: Naomi Osaka conflicted over holding the Tokyo Olympics
- RELATED: Vax Live concert raises $302 million, exceeds vaccine goal
- RELATED: Elon Musk said to have shown hubris but also some humility as 'SNL' host