TEMPLE, Texas — A family of four in Temple has been displaced from their home after a fire on Mar. 5, according to Temple Fire and Rescue.
Fire and Rescue reported that crews were dispatched to 1616 E. Downs Ave. as Fire and Rescue was finishing dealing with another fire in the city.
At the scene, crews found smoke coming from the house, with fire damage in the front room and smoke damage through the rest of the house, said Fire and Rescue.
Crews were able to put out the few "hotspots" that were still smoldering, said Fire and Rescue, and searched the rest of the house for any further fires.
Fire and Rescue reported that no one was injured as no one was home during the incident, however the family of four is not able to return home due to the damage. They are currently working with Red Cross.
Temple Fire and Rescue said four units responded to the fire, as well as the Temple Police Department.
More from 6 News: