WACO, Texas — Magnolia will be kicking off its annual Christmas at the Silos festivities Friday, but this year there's more.
Magnolia announced for the first time ever, the Christmas fun would be extended to two weekends.
The event will feature pictures with Santa, ice skating, pop-up vendors, live music and more.
Admission to the Silos is free, but anyone wanting to get into Saturday's Shane and Shane and Phil Wickham concert will need to buy tickets.
General admission tickets are standing room only and $40 each, but buyers can save 15% if they're buying for a group of six or more.
Concert doors open at 5:30 Saturday.
Vendors for the first weekend include:
- Always Rooney
- Between You and Me
- Brazos River Supply Co.
- Hadley Girl
- Hazel Village
- Hemlock & Heather
- Just Peachy
- Ramble & Co.
- Summer Ellis
POPULAR ON KCENTV.COM:
- Killeen family throws community pajama party to combat racism
- 73rd annual Temple Christmas Parade kicks off the Holidays Monday
- Central Texas Spotlight: New Bell County organization combats sex trafficking
- 2 children found dead after vehicle was swept up in Arizona creek
- ‘Frozen 2’ ices competition again with record Thanksgiving