FALLS COUNTY, Texas — A Marlin man wanted for multiple charged and accused of dealing drugs was arrested in Falls County, according to the Falls County Sheriff's Office.
FCSO said the man, 41-year-old robert Paul Jr., had been on the run for a while. He was wanted on charges that included abandoning or endangering a child, evading arrest and possession of marijuana.
Paul Jr. was also charged with bail jumping after not going to court to stand charges related to a search warrant FCSO executed in March.
An apprehension team found Paul Jr. hiding between two mattresses in an apartment, FCSO said.
POPULAR ON KCENTV.COM:
- Human trafficking suspect arrested in Waco
- US child survivors of Mexico ambush saved by courage, mother
- SC woman walking 24 miles to and from work surprised with a new car from co-workers, strangers
- Mothers ask for more parental support at work and some employers are listening
- Woman who was fired for flipping off President Trump's motorcade wins Virginia election