MADEIRA BEACH, Fla. — Just about every boat Saturday afternoon had an American flag or one in support of President Donald Trump -- and most had both.
It all was a part of a three-hour-long flotilla in support of the 45th U.S. president along Pinellas County in the Intracoastal Waterway.
Dozens of boats were out, with even more people on board. Betsy Mattera provided some video to 10 Tampa Bay.
"It was awesome," she said. "Tons of boats and lots of people on the shore and bridges waving flags in support."
What other people are reading right now:
- Pinellas County beaches reaching 'unprecedented levels' of capacity
- Mother accused of murdering 9-year-old son
- Bradenton Police Officer dies unexpectedly after surgery complications
- Can hand sanitizer cause your car to catch fire?
- 'We're not closing our country' if second coronavirus wave hits, Trump says
- 53-year-old tortoise needs new home after owner dies of COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter