TEMPLE, Texas — The pilot of a two-seater plane in Temple had to make an emergency landing in Temple after experiencing engine trouble, according to Temple Fire Chief Mitch Randles.
The pilot landed the plane on Prairie View Road east of Highway 317 a little before 6 p.m.
Randles said the pilot was not injured.
Also on KCENTV.com
- Local law enforcement prepares for large crowds this Memorial Day weekend
- FBI identifies Adam Asahli as shooter at NAS-Corpus Christi, 2nd suspect still at large after raid at southside home
- Temple VA, Carter Blood Care to host blood drive June 3
- Gov. Greg Abbott suspends in-person visitations at county, municipal jails
- Family of missing Fort Hood soldier to hold peaceful protest Friday afternoon