ROGERS, Texas —
The husband of Rogers councilwoman and ex-mayor, Tammy Cockrum, was arrested for indecency with a child with sexual contact.
Patrick Cockrum was taken to Bell County Jail Monday morning and is being held on an $80,000 bond.
6 News tried to talk to Tammy Cockrum, but she had no comment and said to talk to her lawyer.
Bell County Justice Center records say the offense happened on Sept. 16.
The details of the incident were not immediately known.
Popular on KCENTV.com:
- A family of soldiers come together to celebrate Sgt. Major Stephanie Price's retirement
- 29 firearms stolen from Harker Heights pawnshop, $10,000 reward offered for information
- Traffic stop on I-35 leads to discovery of two bodies in Plano home
- Two people wanted for failed burglary attempt at Temple Home Depot
- KISD student arrested for making threat against Nolan Middle School