Breaking News
More () »

Texas A&M pledge dies after snorting Adderall, having seizures, autopsy report says

Joseph Little died after snorting Adderall to stay awake for rush events for a fraternity over the summer.

BRAZOS COUNTY, Texas — The medical examiner has released the cause of death for Texas A&M fraternity pledge Joseph Little.

18-year-old Little reportedly died of a stroke after having a series of seizures brought on by Adderall use.

The day before he died, Little attended a rush event for the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity. His friends said he snorted Adderall to stay awake for another rush event the next day.

During that morning event, he spent several hours standing in a suit and tie in 90-degree heat. He reportedly went back to his dorm where his friends said he looked pale and complained about feeling tired. About an hour later, he began having seizures, and his roommates called 911.

Little died two days after being admitted to the hospital. His fraternity was suspended following the inquiry into his death.

Before You Leave, Check This Out