ORLANDO, Fla. — After 36 years, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper signed off for the last time.
FHP Orlando posted a video of Lt. Tim Freebern getting emotional as he sat in his cruiser and said goodbye. Freebern was thanked for his years of service and FHP wished him a happy retirement.
What other people are reading right now:
- President Trump becomes 1st U.S. president to enter North Korea
- Man found dead in canal was partially eaten by 11-foot gator
- FDA identifies dog foods possibly linked to fatal canine heart disease
- Report: NASA to explore asteroid so valuable it could make everybody on Earth billionaires
- Florida man charged with DUI manslaughter, teen bicyclist killed
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.