AUSTIN, Texas — Waco-native and Baylor senior runner Wil London finished in third place in his final individual event in green and gold.
London ran a :44.63 in the men's 400-meter final at the NCAA Track & Field Championships in Austin on Friday, just four-tenths of a second behind first-place Kahmari Montgomery from Houston. London's time ranked seventh in the world in 2019.
2019 NCAA Men's 400-meter Finals:
- Kahamari Montgomery (Houston) - 44.23
- Trevor Steward (North Carolina A&T) - 44.25
- Wil London (Baylor) - 44.63
- Jonathan Jones (Texas) - 44.64
- Alejandro Zapata (Liberty) - 45.02
- Bryce Deadmon (Texas A&M) - 45.18
- Chantz Sawyers (Florida) - 45.24
- Obi Igbokwe (Houston) - DQ
More sports stories on KCENTV.com: