KILLEEN, Texas — Over the next few months, eight roads spanning over six miles will be impacted because of roadway projects, according to the City of Killeen.
All of the projects are being done by the City of Killeen's Department of Public Works' Transportation Division. They are below and listed in order:
- Twin Creek Drive from Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rancier Avenue (complete)
- Greenforest Circle from Roy Reynolds Drive to Greenforest Circle (complete)
- Old FM 440 from Central Texas Expressway to Stan Schlueter Loop (current)
- WS Young Drive from Central Texas Expressway to Veterans Memorial Boulevard
- Brandy Loop on Fort Hood Street
- Desert Willow Drive from Clear Creek Road to Bachelor Button Boulevard
- Elms Road from Windfield Drive to Clear Creek Road
- Judson Avenue from Deputy Driver to Stan Schlueter Loop
The first two projects are complete. The remaining projects will be completed in order. The department plans to operate in phases with the first being milling and overlay phases, then pavement markings.
If you have any questions about the projects, you can contact the Transportation office at (254) 616-3153 or email email@example.com