The day has (almost) finally arrived -- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to tie the knot in a wedding ceremony viewed around the world.
The ceremony takes place at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle and begins at noon local time.
That means it starts at 5 a.m. MST. But the coverage on KCEN-TV will start hours before the event begins.
The TODAY Show has announced its special coverage from "an exclusive vantage point overlooking Windsor Castle" will begin on NBC (KCEN) at 3:30 a.m. CST with Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb.
Order of events for the wedding (per the Royal Family): (all times set in Texas)
• Guests will arrive at the castle between 3:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
• Members of the Royal Family will arrive either on foot or by car at 5:20 a.m. Queen Elizabeth is expected to arrive last.
• Around 5:20 a.m., Markle will leave her overnight location and travel to the castle with her mother. She will meet the rest of the wedding party before proceeding to the chapel.
• The ceremony will begin at 6 a.m. at St. George's Chapel.
• At the conclusion of the ceremony at 7 a.m., the couple will travel by open-air carriage to the reception at St. George's Hall.
For full coverage of the Royal Wedding, including highlights after the ceremony on Saturday, visit kcentv.com/RoyalWatch