- United Nations to Texas: Curb reliance on oil and gas to remain prosperous in era of climate change
- Public Utility Commission calls new weatherization rules a 'milestone;' plans for grid reliability are still behind
- 8 state propositions will be on the ballot this Election Day. Here's what you need to know
- Lawsuit filed against Texas DSHS for considering delta-8 THC an illegal substance
- The legislature created 'donut hole' district in Central Texas to protect incumbents: Can they do that?
More Political Stories
- Trump announces he's launching own media company and 'TRUTH Social' app
- Before and after: How do the new district maps in Texas compare?
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick supports calling a fourth special legislative session
- Could an energy loophole freeze Texas … again?
- Meet Don Huffines, one of the candidates running against Governor Abbott
- Here's what happened this third special session
- First lawsuit filed challenging new Texas political maps as intentionally discriminatory
- Early voting begins in Central Texas
- Colin Powell, military leader and the first black Secretary of State dies from COVID-19 complications
- Texas transgender student-athletes bill headed to Gov. Abbott's desk
- Bill Clinton expected to be released from hospital Sunday
- Texas This Week: Michael Li on how redistricting map gives boost to GOP incumbents