Election 2022 Results
November's Midterm Election has put politics front and center in the public's mind both in Texas and across the country. In the Lone Star State, voters are expected to turn out in big numbers to vote in several high-profile races. The most notable – the race for Governor. Republican Greg Abbott is seeking his third term in the state's highest office, but faces possibly his toughest opponent to date in Democrat Beto O'Rourke. Voters statewide will be casting ballots with the economy, immigration, and abortion rights in mind.
Central Texans will be deciding who represents them in the upcoming legislative session as well as deciding a handful of offices at the local level.
Click for full map
GovernorPrecincts: 8,980 / 9,144 (98% reporting)
Lieutenant GovernorPrecincts: 9,748 / 9,748 (100% reporting)
Attorney GeneralPrecincts: 9,748 / 9,748 (100% reporting)
McLennan Co. District AttorneyPrecincts: 91 / 91 (100% reporting)
US Representative, Dist. 17Precincts: 328 / 331 (99% reporting)
Harker Heights Prop. APrecincts: 42 / 49 (86% reporting)
Killeen Prop. APrecincts: 42 / 49 (86% reporting)
State Senator, Dist. 5Precincts: 305 / 310 (98% reporting)
State Senator, Dist. 22Precincts: 352 / 356 (99% reporting)
State Senator, Dist. 24Precincts: 256 / 259 (99% reporting)
State Representative, Dist. 13Precincts: 116 / 117 (99% reporting)
State Representative, Dist. 17Precincts: 93 / 94 (99% reporting)
State Representative, Dist. 54Precincts: 34 / 34 (100% reporting)
State Representative, Dist. 55Precincts: 30 / 30 (100% reporting)
State Representative, Dist. 56Precincts: 62 / 63 (98% reporting)
Falls County JudgePrecincts: 14 / 14 (100% reporting)
- Killeen City Council approves temporary pause on marijuana decriminalization ordinance
- AG Ken Paxton suing to throw out some Harris County votes
- Republican senator expects criminal charges in Harris County elections investigation
- Republicans win control of the House
- Gov. Greg Abbott calls for investigation into Harris County elections after 'widespread problems'
- Congress returns for busy lame-duck session
- Travis County Republican expects several GOP members to run for president in 2024
- Mark Kelly wins Arizona Senate race; Democrats 1 win from Senate control
- Colorado voters pass Proposition 122 to legalize 'magic mushrooms'
- History made in governors' races as record number of women elected