TEMPLE, Texas — An 18-wheeler caught fire Tuesday after hitting a guardrail.
The crash blocked all lanes of I-35 near exit 304, according to the Temple Police Department.
Two other vehicles were involved in the wreck, including an SUV.
The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Police diverted traffic to exit 303 while the crash was being investigated and cleaned up.
Popular on KCENTV.com:
- Man arrested after beating another man to death with hammer during argument at Waco home, police say
- U.S. Army Military Spouse of the Year brings Valentine's Day craft ideas
- Killeen police respond after 4 separate death incidents in 12 hours
- TPD asks community for information on deadly rock-throwing case
- Wet roads cause driver to lose control, hit West police officer in car